- 6 times more likely to develop gallbladder disease
- 5.6 times more likely to develop hypertension
- 3.8 times more likely to develop diabetes
- Twice as likely to suffer from arthritis
- More likely to develop certain cancers, including prostate and breast
- High risk of stroke
- More likely to suffer from back problems
- It is more likely infertile
- More likely to suffer from depression
- In most cases, snoring, sleep disorders
Perhaps more importantly, their life expectancy is considerably shorter than the normal person businesses. Plus you are obese, the risk of death among young people.
All these data, it is surprising that until recently it was difficult to find doctors who were willing to treat overweight people. Fortunately, the World Health Organization classified obesity as a disease in itself, and that led to governments and health professionals worldwide to improve service provided to help in the treatment of obesity.